What are "Cookies"?
A cookie is a small text file that is transmitted to the browser of your device (PC, Smartphone, Tablet) when you visit a website. The browser used by the user sends information back to the website each time you visit so that the website recognizes you and remembers your choices (such as the user's language, etc.).
What is the purpose of "Cookies"?
Several types of cookies are used (persistent and session). They differ in use and shelf life. Cookies used overtime may be updated and adapted to improve the quality of service provision, but the overall purposes of use are:
• User Authentication - Provides user authentication and secure web site usage.
• Service provision and maintenance - Cookies that functionally support the provision of services.
• Website Security and Service Integrity - Cookies that help you create services, creating the best customer experience.
• Usage statistics and analysis - Provides information on how and how often used the website, what the user groups are and what the searches are tools are used.
• Service offering and customer needs analysis - cookies that provide development of the most suitable offers for the client's needs. Website third-party cookie information may be used. The most relevant offers can also be shown to the user by the partner's Internet resources.
How can a user choose and change the use of "Cookies"?
However, remember that without the approval of session cookies, you will not be able to make full use of NFIT Internet Services.